From Multnomah County Elections:
To get ready for the November 3 General Election we are asking voters to Make a Plan to VOTE! The action-focused checklist walks voters through the five steps needed to ensure their vote is counted:
- Register to VOTE. Deadline is October 13!
- Get your ballot. Ballots begin mailing October 14 and should be received by October 22.
- VOTE your ballot.
- Return your ballot.
- Last day to safely return your ballot by mail is October 27, 2020
- All Multnomah County Official Ballot Drop Sites are listed at multco.us/dropsites.
- Have a VOICE and make a difference.