If you signed up to testify on November 14th, but did not get a chance to speak, YOU ARE ON THE LIST!
Portland City Council Meeting regarding Code Change 3.96
Thursday, 2:00 PM, January 9th, 2020
City Hall – 1221 SW Fourth Avenue
Authorize the Office of Community & Civic Life to convene an internal multi-bureau work group to develop a plan for updating cross referenced responsibilities for public involvement and commit to renewing District Coalition Office contracts through June 2023 (Previous Agenda 1053; Resolution introduced by Commissioner Eudaly)
- Item 24 Code Change Timeline 2019 to 2023
- Item 24 Code For All Portlanders
- Item 24 Exhibit B Chapter 3.96 References
Can’t make it or need assistance?
- Council Chambers is equipped with a sound system for the hearing impaired. Assisted listening devices are available from the Clerk.
- The City of Portland will gladly accommodate requests for an interpreter or make other accommodations that further inclusivity. Please make your request at least 72 hours before the meeting to the Council Clerk 503-823-4086. (TTY 503-823-6868).
- City Council meetings can be viewed at http://www.portlandoregon.gov/video
- The meetings are also cablecast on CityNet, Portland Community Media television. Watch CityNet on Xfinity Channel 30 and 330 (in HD) and CenturyLink Channels 8005 and 8505 (in HD).
- Send your testimony in writing via email.