From Oregon Health Authority:
Date & Time: November 29th, 2018 @ 6:00pm-8:30pm
Location: Lane Middle School—Library 7200 SE 60th Ave. Portland, OR 97206
Please join the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) for a community meeting on the Precision Castparts Corporation Public Health Assessment (PHA) findings. OHA recently released a PHA which found low health risks from contaminants detected near the facility. Environmental health experts will provide an overview of the findings and process and answer questions.
6:00pm-7:00pm: Open House
7:00pm-8:30pm: Presentation and Q & A Session
Can’t Attend? Other Ways To Get Involved:
- Visit www.healthoregon.org/pccpha for more information.
- Provide public comment by January 15th, 2019
- via e-mail
- via postal mail to: 800 NE Oregon St. Suite 640, Portland, OR 97232
- Hard copies of the assessment made available at Woodstock Library (6008 SE 49th Ave).
- Attend other community meetings:
- December 4th, 6:00pm: Milwaukie City Council Meeting
- December 6th, 7:00pm: Brentwood-Darlington Neighborhood Association Public Board Meeting