What’s going on with Errol Heights Park? Portland Parks and Recreation has provided a multi-page FAQ to tell you just that. View or download it by clicking here.
The Frequently Asked Questions contains information about the park design process from Portland Parks & Recreation, and the street improvement project from the Portland Bureau of Transportation. This resource provides answers to these key questions:
- What improvements are planned for Errol Heights Park? How will the community be engaged in the process to shape improvements?
- Will the new park have a community garden?
- Does SE Tenino Court need to connect to SE Tenino Drive? Isn’t it better to remove this section of SE Tenino Court, and use the land for park space rather than a street?
- Why is Tenino Court being realigned to conflict with the existing community garden? Wouldn’t it be better to choose a new alignment that avoids the garden?
- What alignment options were considered for Tenino Court? What factors were assessed to make the decision on the realignment?
To learn more about the park and street improvement projects, visit:
Portland Parks & Recreation, Errol Heights Park Project www.portlandoregon.gov/parks/errolheights
Portland Bureau of Transportation, Errol Heights Street Improvement Project www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/75400