Thursday, January 18 is the last day to safely mail ballots: Voters can get help voting or pick up a replacement ballot at two locations in Multnomah County.
Thursday, January 18 is the last day for voters to safely mail their ballot for the Special Election onTuesday, January 23. Ballots can be mailed with one first class stamp. Voters are encouraged to return ballots promptly because of the possibility of inclement winter weather.
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Saturday, January 20
- 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday, January 22
- 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Tuesday, January 23 (Election Day)
Multnomah County voters can get a replacement ballot sent by mail or available to be picked up in-person at “Will Call” at our SE Portland or Gresham locations during business hours. A replacement ballot will be available at the elections service location within two hours of request. Order a replacement ballot online or by calling 503-988-3720.
January 2018 Special Election Resources
- Return your ballot to any official ballot drop site before 8:00 PM on January 23, election night.
- The Voting Center Express is open in Gresham in Multnomah County East Building.
- Have you voted? Get a virtual “I Voted” sticker to share on social media.
- The Voters’ Pamphlet for the Special Statewide Election is available online in English (print or audio) or Spanish (print).