Construction begins in early 2018!
The Oregon Department of Transportation will begin construction in early 2018 for a project to improve the condition, traffic flow and safety on Interstate 205 between Johnson Creek Boulevard and the Glenn Jackson Bridge. The project includes:
- Repaving approximately nine miles of I-205, freeway ramps and intersections.
- Building auxiliary lanes in three locations.
- Installing ODOT RealTime traveler information and advisory signs.
- Improving the entrance to the multi-use path at Glisan Street.
- Improving sidewalk curb ramps within the project area.