Wednesday, July 10, 9:AM-4:PM
2:30pm – Public Comment
UO White Stag Block (70 NW Couch St, 97209)
Oregon Health Authority (OHA) has agreed to extend the public comment period to April 15, 2019 on the Precision Castparts Corporation Public Health Assessment (PHA) findings. You can view an independent review by Steven G. Gilbert, PhD, DABT, Institute of Neurotoxicology & Neurological Disorders (INND) by clicking here.
Community members who need OHA publications like the Public Health Assessment (PHA) in other languages, large print, braille, or other alternative formats can make this request by contacting the Public Health Division at 971-673-0977 or 971-673-0372.
Ways to Comment:
From Oregon Health Authority:
Date & Time: November 29th, 2018 @ 6:00pm-8:30pm
Location: Lane Middle School—Library 7200 SE 60th Ave. Portland, OR 97206
Please join the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) for a community meeting on the Precision Castparts Corporation Public Health Assessment (PHA) findings. OHA recently released a PHA which found low health risks from contaminants detected near the facility. Environmental health experts will provide an overview of the findings and process and answer questions.
6:00pm-7:00pm: Open House
7:00pm-8:30pm: Presentation and Q & A Session
Can’t Attend? Other Ways To Get Involved:
- Visit www.healthoregon.org/pccpha for more information.
- Provide public comment by January 15th, 2019
- via e-mail
- via postal mail to: 800 NE Oregon St. Suite 640, Portland, OR 97232
- Hard copies of the assessment made available at Woodstock Library (6008 SE 49th Ave).
- Attend other community meetings:
- December 4th, 6:00pm: Milwaukie City Council Meeting
- December 6th, 7:00pm: Brentwood-Darlington Neighborhood Association Public Board Meeting